Trouble taken the MySQL and Source Code approach ( 'System.Net.SocketPermission´ Exception)

Jun 26, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Hi,

I just get involved using Near Forums, my plan is to use it as a independent app under same domain for our new version of our web construnario.com.

So I´m taking the Source Code approach using MySQL, to add some other functions to the Forum, mostly navigation ones.

My trouble came after have been generated the database, arranged the config file and Connection String, and after have been downloaded the lastest version of MySQL.data.dll file (via NuGet Package Manager)... which is not the same version that is set for default connection.

When I run the app I receive the following exception :

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.SocketPermission, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

So, I don´t know from where this error is coming? MySQL.data.dll version, trouble with the local VStudio IIS server, or an error in my config file?

Can anyone give a hand? I´ll really appreciate it!
Jun 30, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Fixed! I´ve just changed the <trust level=full /> in config file. thanks anyway.